Times Tales® Digital Download - Home Edition
Times Tales® is a innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication facts. Times Tales® uses simple stories to provide students with a "memory peg", which allows quick and effortless recall of otherwise abstract facts.
Add our E-Book, Multiplication Mastery in 3 Easy Steps ($4.95) to your download purchase for extra reinforcements. This E-Book has over 30 printables covering the 1-10 times tables, and is a great companion with your Times Tales® Download! For more reinforcement options, check out our bundles.
Your purchase will include immediate access at checkout to TWO downloads.
Each download includes 5 Times Tales® files. These files can ONLY be downloaded on a desktop, Mac, or laptop. Each of the 2 video files are 1GB each. This is version is NOT compatible with an iPhone or Android (see below).
Our Times Tales® instant download is ideal for the those who"need it now" and just can't wait. It is also a great option for our international customers since shipping is FREE! This is a stand alone product and includes the complete Times Tales program.
Click video for a peek inside!
Times Tales® Download edition includes everything our DVD edition comes with...even the printables!
- Part 1 & 2 Times Tales® Video: (includes Game Show Quiz) in MPEG files.
- Printables: PDF files of tests, crossword puzzles, flashcards, & Cube Games.
The Times Tales program is:
- FAST - Total learning time is only an hour, and most kids have their upper times tables mastered in as little as 2 weeks!
- EASY - After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 years old can recite their upper times tables without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN - Kids love this learning method and ask for more!
- Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables - 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6,6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9
- Game show quiz - Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems!
- Non-consumable - Can be used by the entire family.
- BONUS Printables - Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Great for learning disabilities - Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
My 3rd grader struggles at math and has had a hard time memorizing facts. Since she is creative, visual and loves stories, I figured this may work. And it has!!! After watching the stories only once or twice, she had a mnemonic device for all the facts! She still isn't very fast yet with them, but it aure beats a blank look, or trying to draw 7 rows of 8 to solve the problem. I am a teacher myself and have already recommended this program to our special education staff and math interventionist. I'm so excited this worked for my daughter!
My two daughters love this and were able to pick it up so quickly and easily! The well-rounded approach is amazing and young minds just absorb the stories and recall it so fast! Superb product and HIGHLY recommend to anyone and everyone, no matter your learning style, you will benefit from Times Tales!
I am homeschooling my daughter (8) and a friend’s daughter (10). We have homeschooled all along but the other child was in public school until last year. I ordered TimesTales because they were both struggling to memorize the times facts. The 10 yr old was so skeptical and didn’t really like the video. She just tried to guess the answer from the beginning. The 8 yr old learned t stories. When I quizzed them the younger got them all right and the 10 yr old said “I couldn’t remember some of the stories”. From that point on she didn’t want to be bested so she learned the stories and know they both get on quizzes. I was so happy with how well it worked when you follow the system. I wish there was something like this for addition and subtraction.
A friend recommended Times Tales for my 9 year old who was struggling to memorize the times tables. She (and her younger brother) have totally memorized all these times tables using Times Tales!! I’m SERIOUSLY impressed!!