Podcast #1 FREE Printable - Copywork
Have you found yourself thrust into the world of homeschooling? Are you looking for answers and encouragement and don’t know where to start? In this week’s Teaching with a Twist Podcast, the Trigger Sisters talk about how to tailor your homeschool experience to fit your family needs.
Free copywork printable from this podcast!
Did you know copywork is incorporated in many homeschoolers day-to-day schoolwork activities? What is copywork? It's an easy system of simply having the student choose a paragraph from any book to copy writing. Just as many artist learn the skill of painting by copying the masters, children can learn language arts skills by copying text from books.
Free Copywork printable discussed in this podcast available here!
- What is “homeschooling lite”?
- The various ways to homeschool.
- What is “car-schooling”?
- Homeschooling on the cheap.
- Expect homeschooling to be messy.
- How to switch hats from mommy to teacher.
- What to do when you feel like quitting.
- Focusing on the core subjects during the Covid-Crisis.
- When you realize your child has gaps in what they know.
- Online homeschooling vs. parent-taught homeschooling.
- Testing out homeschooling to see if it’s a good fit.