NEW Edition! Times Tales® Digital Stream
Times Tales® is an innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication facts. This award-winning, program utilizes simple stories to provide students with a "memory peg", which allows quick and effortless recall of otherwise abstract facts.
The Times Tales® digital program is a great option for our international customer to save on shipping and for those customers that need their kids to start working on our program today! This is a stand-alone product and includes the complete Times Tales® video and the companion PDF printables.
Please Read Restrictions Below:
Add our E-Book, Multiplication Mastery in 3 Easy Steps ($6.95) to your download purchase for extra reinforcements. This E-Book has over 30 printable pages covering the 1-10 times tables, and is a great companion with your Times Tales® Download! For more reinforcement options, check out our Bundles and SAVE!
Times Tales® video streaming includes:
2 - Video Files (Part 1 & 2): can be streamed on ANY device.
2 - Downloadable PDF Printable Files (Part 1 &2): tests, game, flashcards and other reinforcements.
How to Access Your Digital Product: Your digital purchase will INCLUDE immediate access to your files at checkout PLUS you should receive a follow up email to access your files. You can also log into your account on our website, using your email address, any time to access your files.
- Part 1 & 2 Times Tales® Streaming Video Files: (includes Game Show Quiz).
- Printables: PDF files of tests, crossword puzzles, flashcards, & Cube Games.
The Times Tales program is:
- FAST - Total learning time is only an hour, and most kids have their upper times tables mastered in as little as 2 weeks!
- EASY - After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 years old can recite their upper times tables without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN - Kids love this learning method and ask for more!
- Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables - 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6,6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9
- Game show quiz - Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-consumable - Can be used by the entire family.
- BONUS Printables - Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Great for learning disabilities - Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
Our daughter really enjoyed the updated version
Our daughter (11) is really enjoying the updated digital version. The previous one, even though VERY helpful, made her feel it was for "little" kids. She has mastered her times tables and now she comes back to this new version as a refresher.
special education teacher
My students were able to learn their upper multiplication facts quickly, within 2-3 weeks, and enjoyed doing this. The only downside is not having mnemonics/tales for the lower facts.
Thank you, thank you & THANK YOU!
Absolutely LOVE Times Tales. Please continue to make more educational tools for me to add to my homeschool tool belt. I have been doing the same to help our kids but it is a lot of work for just one busy mom to keep ahead of. It was such a dream to find someone else that has created a program that supports the kids learning style and at such an affordable price. If you guys keep coming up with Trigger Memory lessons, I will continue buying and referring them because it is one of the best educational investments I have made. Trust me I have tried A LOT of different programs. This is my second time round of homeschooling our children with sever learning disabilities so I am not new to the cost of disappointing programs that say they will do amazing things. The wonderful thing is your program does what you say it will do and it does it super fast! We had so much fun doing it. I even play the CD in the car on the way to the park. Absolutely love it! Thank you both so much for firstly caring enough to make it in the first place and secondly bringing it to market so moms like me can help our kiddos. I am telling everyone. Our teacher is also recommending it to others. Everyone needs to buy this program, it has even helped me. Whenever I have to do a multiplication question I find myself say oh the snowman and the tree or the chair and Mrs. Week. The answers are so easy and so fun! Thank you, thank you & THANK YOU!