Times Tales® Workbooks (5 Pack) - The New Method to Learn Multiplication!
Tired of boring multiplication charts and flashcards that don't make the facts stick? Want a fun, unconventional way for your student to learn the upper times tables? Do away with the old multiplication chart system of learning the times table, and make way for the new method to learn multiplication!
Save $5 per book when you order bulk sets of five!
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
Times Tales® is a creative, mnemonic (memory aid) system for students to memorize the most difficult math facts. With Times Tales® you can truly teach a student the upper times tables in a fraction of the time spent with traditional, rote memorization methods. This new system for learning multiplication utilizes simple stories as triggers, or memory pegs, so students can quickly recall the upper times tables. Times Tales® appeals to the visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learner and also is highly effective with dyslexia and dyscalculia.
Includes: Pack of 5 Times Tales Workbooks
Each workbook has 18 Times Tales® stories, flash cards, assortment of tests & quizzes, cube games, crossword puzzles, Game Show DVD, & Division section. and it is a consumable workbook (104 pages).
Read more about Times Tales® high success rate with learning disabilities.
It has been proven successful for students with learning disabilities and those struggling to learn their times tables with traditional methods . . . and best of all, it makes learning fun!
Our Times Tales program is:
- EASY - After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 years old can recite their upper times tables without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN - Kids love this learning method and ask for more!
- Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables - 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6,6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9
- Game Show Quiz Download included - Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus division problems!
- Great for learning disabilities - Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
This is a consumable product.