Times Tales® Classroom Storybook Deluxe
Times Tales® DVD is a creative, innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication and division facts. Visual, engaging stories provide students with a "memory peg", allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts. Students can have their upper math facts mastered in a fraction of the time!
This Classroom Deluxe set is non-consumable and license-free, enabling one teacher to use it year after year within her classroom. (Classroom editions may not be shared within classrooms).
- Times Tales® Classroom DVD (or Download)
- 1 Times Tales® Large Storybook
- 2 Times Tales® Mini Storybooks
The Times Tales® Classroom Storybook Deluxe is ideal for a small group setting such as: special education and tutoring. It includes everything in our Times Tales® Classroom DVD program, plus two mini student storybooks (Times Tales® stories), one 8.5” x 11” story storybook flipchart, plus a CD to print additional tests, flashcards, Roll 'Em Cube Game, and verbal reinforcements.
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
This product also available in Digital Download format. Digital Download Version (all the files, both video and PDFs, you will need will be emailed to you). Large Storybook and Mini Storybooks will be shipped.
Endorsed by nationally recognized dyslexia expert Susan Barton! READ MORE
- FAST: Total learning time is only an hour
- EASY: After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN: Kids love this learning method and ask for more! Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6,3x7,3x8,3x9,4x6,4x7,4x8,4x9,6x6,6x7,6x8,6x9,7x7,7x8,7x9,8x8,8x9,9x9
- Game show quiz: Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-consumable: Can be used year after year.
- Great for learning disabilities: Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
Great program for kids who have difficulty remembering their facts :)
The kids just love this an are excite to learn their times tables.