Times Tales® Classroom Mini Storybook Deluxe
Times Tales® is a creative, innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication and division facts. Visual, engaging stories provide students with a "memory peg", allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts. Students can have their upper math facts mastered in a fraction of the time!
- Times Tales® Classroom - Choose DVD & CD or Video Streaming with Printables (PDFs)
- 1 Times Tales® Large Storybook
- 2 Times Tales® Mini Storybooks
The Times Tales videos can be streamed on ANY device. Our streaming version includes all the files, both video and printable PDFs, you will need for the program. An email will be sent to you to access the streaming videos and the printable PDF files. The Large Storybook and Mini Storybooks will be shipped.
Endorsed by nationally recognized dyslexia expert Susan Barton! READ MORE
- FAST: Total learning time is only an hour
- EASY: After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN: Kids love this learning method and ask for more! Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6,3x7,3x8,3x9,4x6,4x7,4x8,4x9,6x6,6x7,6x8,6x9,7x7,7x8,7x9,8x8,8x9,9x9
- Game show quiz: Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-consumable: Can be used year after year.
- Great for learning disabilities: Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
Classroom DVD is non-consumable and can be used year after year.
Our digital products (download and streaming) have a use license that is valid for 2 years.
The DVD and digital classroom editions MAY NOT BE SHARED between classrooms. They are intended for use with one teacher, in one classroom.
Instructors may share our products with their students through the internet (via email or Google classroom) through a password protected site.
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
Great program for kids who have difficulty remembering their facts :)
The kids just love this an are excite to learn their times tables.