Times Tales® DVD - Memorize the Upper Times Tables Fast!
The Fastest and Most Effective Method to Memorizing the Times Tables!
Times Tales® utilizes visual, simple stories to provide students with a "memory peg", which allows quick and effortless recall of otherwise abstract facts.
**This product is restricted to HOME USE. If you have a classroom of more than 5 students, please visit our Classroom Edition's page.**
The Times Tales DVD is a stand-alone product. However, some students may need more reinforcements. Use the drop down to add on the Mini Flipbook or Workbook or check out our bundles for additional reinforcement options.
Click video to take a peek inside!
- FAST: Total learning time is only an hour, and most kids have their upper times tables mastered in as little as 2 weeks!
- EASY: After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN: Kids love this learning method and ask for more!
- Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9
- Game show quiz: Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems!
- Non-consumable: Can be used by the entire family.
- Bonus CD: Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword
- Great for learning disabilities: Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
Finally remembering our times tables!!
After two years of flash cards we finally decided to try these math stories. Within a week she knew all of the times tables she had trouble remembering. What’s crazy is that she can remember all of the details of the stories so quickly and easily. They are boosting her confidence in math where as before it took her longer to do the problems because she took a bit of time trying to recall. She has no learning issue in any other area so it was important for us to help her find a solution to the memorization. We couldn’t be happier!
“Times Tales” Scores a Home Run!!
I am a retired teacher, who tutors struggling Math students. Inevitably, students who could not seem to learn their multiplication tables would ask for help.. I racked my brain trying to offer various methods, until someone told me about ‘TimesTales!’ It has been amazing to witness students learn up to 10 new facts in a single session! The short, visually-cued stories really make a difference! I would highly recommend!
My daughter is a visual learner so this has been a wonderful teaching tool for her
Fantastic! My son picked it up right away after over a year of me trying to teach him!
It really helps!
Our son is a kinesthetic learner. Memorization from flash cards or "studying" just does not work for him. He could sit and reason through to figure out his multiplication facts, but it would take more than a few seconds. During long division, this caused a LOT of frustration on his part because, not knowing the multiplication facts quickly, each division problem took a really long time. After watching even just Part 1 of the Times Tales dvd, division became easier. He stopped dreading and complaining about his math assignments. This is really going to help him get his facts straight! I wish you guys could come up with a story for all the multiplication facts! Thank you for your genius idea to help kids remember such an important part of math - and life.