Times Tales® Classroom Workbook Deluxe
This right-brain system is proven to be highly effective for ALL types of learners, AND cuts classroom instruction time down to a fraction!
Times Tales® DVD is a creative, innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication and division facts. Visual, engaging stories provide students with a "memory peg", allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts. Students can have their upper math facts mastered in a fraction of the time!
The DVD and printable cd is license-free, enabling one teacher to use it year after year within her classroom. (Classroom editions may not be shared within other classrooms).
- Times Tales® Classroom DVD (or Download)
- 1 Times Tales® Large Storybook
- 5 Times Tales® Workbooks (100 pages)
The Times Tales® Classroom Workbook Deluxe is ideal for a classroom setting. It includes everything in our Times Tales® Classroom DVD program, plus 5 workbooks, one 8.5” x 11” storybook flipchart, plus a CD to print additional tests, flashcards, Roll 'Em Cube Game, and verbal reinforcements.
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
This product also available in Digital Download format. Digital Download Version (all the files, both video and PDFs, you will need will be emailed to you) If you choose the digital download video option, you will be shipped the Flipchart and 5 workbooks.
Endorsed by nationally recognized dyslexia expert Susan Barton! READ MORE
- FAST: Total learning time is only an hour
- EASY: After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN: Kids love this learning method and ask for more! Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6,3x7,3x8,3x9,4x6,4x7,4x8,4x9,6x6,6x7,6x8,6x9,7x7,7x8,7x9,8x8,8x9,9x9
- Game show quiz: Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-consumable: Can be used year after year.
- Great for learning disabilities: Works for many kids when other programs have failed.