NEW Edition! Times Tales® Classroom - Video Streaming
Times Tales® is a creative, innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication and division facts. Visual, engaging stories provide students with a "memory peg", allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts. Students can have their upper math facts mastered in a fraction of the time!
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
Times Tales ® Classroom program includes: Times Tales® video (for more than 5 students viewing) with Game Show Quiz and printables PDFs with tests, quizzes, game cube, individual mini storybooks and flashcards. Times Tales® Classroom DVD or video streaming with printable PDFs are ideal for the large classroom or Zoom room. See below for license terms.
The Times Tales video can be streamed on ANY device. Our streaming version includes all the files, both video and printable PDFs, you will need for the program. Your access to the streaming and download files will be emailed to you. You also have access through our website by logging into your account with your email address.
FAST: Total learning time is only an hour!
- EASY: After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN: Kids love this learning method and ask for more! Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8 8x9, & 9x9
- Game Show Quiz: Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-Consumable: License good for 2 full years.
- Great for Learning Disabilities: Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
Classroom DVD is non-consumable and can be used year after year.
Our digital product (streaming) has a use license that is valid for 2 years.
The DVD and digital streaming classroom editions MAY NOT BE SHARED between classrooms. They are intended for use with one teacher, in one classroom.
Instructors may share our products with their students through the internet (via email) through a password protected site.