Times Tales® Digital - Multiplication Help
Times Tales® is an innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication facts. Times Tales® uses simple stories to provide students with a "memory peg", which allows quick and effortless recall of otherwise abstract facts. Get your children or students the multiplication help that they need!
* Add our E-Book, Multiplication Mastery in 3 Easy Steps ($6.95) to your download purchase for extra reinforcements. This E-Book has over 30 printable pages covering the 1-10 times tables, and is a great companion with your Times Tales® Download! For more reinforcement options, check out our Bundles and SAVE!
Your digital purchase will INCLUDE immediate access to your files at checkout PLUS you should receive a follow up email to access your files. You can also log into your account on our website, using your email address, any time to access your files.
Times Tales video streaming includes two Times Tales® video files that can be streamed on ANY device plus two downloadable files that include all the printable PDFs for Parts 1 & 2.
Our Times Tales® digital program is ideal for the those who"need it now" and just can't wait. It is also a great option for our international customers since shipping is FREE! This is a stand alone product and includes the complete Times Tales multiplication help program.
* License for all Times Tales video streaming, digital products is for 2 years.
Click video for a peek inside!Times Tales® digital edition includes everything our DVD edition comes with...even the printables!
- Part 1 & 2 Times Tales® Streaming Video Files: (includes Game Show Quiz).
- Printables: PDF files of tests, crossword puzzles, flashcards, & Cube Games.
The Times Tales program is:
- FAST - Total learning time is only an hour, and most kids have their upper times tables mastered in as little as 2 weeks!
- EASY - After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 years old can recite their upper times tables without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN - Kids love this learning method and ask for more!
- Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables - 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6,6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9
- Game show quiz - Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems!
- Non-consumable - Can be used by the entire family.
- BONUS Printables - Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Great for learning disabilities - Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
We are about 3 weeks into using this program, and it has been great. My 5th grader, who previously would just skip count his facts, actually enjoys the stories in the videos, and with 5-10 minutes a day, has already mastered perhaps 30% of his facts. We are planning on doing another 5-10 minutes a day during the summer to finally get his tables memorized. The program is easy to use, effective, and inexpensive. I highly recommend it.
It works! My 9 year old learned his multiplication facts.
Amazing how fast my daughter was able to memorize times tables with these videos!!!! So happy
What seemed impossible and was taking forever; I'm talking every manipulative, every online option, every math game and tool imaginable, different curricula, and more, only took two weeks with this program! We were able to move past frustration, able to move past tears, able to move past just skipping math altogether for the current learning period! It was astonishing to watch my daughter excel and be proud of herself accomplishing what felt impossible or quite frankly, forever challenging. Thank you for your program! From an extremely left-brained mother trying to teach her extraordinarily right-brained learner, we both thank you, immensely. We can now move on to the more layered tasks without getting stuck on the fundamentals. Eternally grateful!
It was wonderful. My child was solving multiplication problems after the first viewing.