Times Tales® Digital Download - Home Edition
Times Tales® is a innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication facts. Times Tales® uses simple stories to provide students with a "memory peg", which allows quick and effortless recall of otherwise abstract facts.
* Add our E-Book, Multiplication Mastery in 3 Easy Steps ($6.95) to your download purchase for extra reinforcements. This E-Book has over 30 printable pages covering the 1-10 times tables, and is a great companion with your Times Tales® Download! For more reinforcement options, check out our bundles.
Your purchase will include immediate access at checkout to TWO downloads.
Each download includes 5 Times Tales® files. These files can ONLY be downloaded on a desktop, Mac, or laptop. Each of the 2 video files are 1GB each. This is version is NOT compatible with an iPhone or Android (see below).
Our Times Tales® instant download is ideal for the those who"need it now" and just can't wait. It is also a great option for our international customers since shipping is FREE! This is a stand alone product and includes the complete Times Tales program.
Click video for a peek inside!
Times Tales® Download edition includes everything our DVD edition comes with...even the printables!
- Part 1 & 2 Times Tales® Video: (includes Game Show Quiz) in MPEG files.
- Printables: PDF files of tests, crossword puzzles, flashcards, & Cube Games.
The Times Tales program is:
- FAST - Total learning time is only an hour, and most kids have their upper times tables mastered in as little as 2 weeks!
- EASY - After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 years old can recite their upper times tables without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN - Kids love this learning method and ask for more!
- Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables - 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6,6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9
- Game show quiz - Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems!
- Non-consumable - Can be used by the entire family.
- BONUS Printables - Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Great for learning disabilities - Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
We always offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our products!
From the moment my 8 year old saw the graphics she was instantly turned off. I told her she had to watch the entire thing and she was not pleased. I would have given the product 5 stars if the target audience liked it because to my daughter’s surprise she was able to answer ALL the quiz questions correctly. I had trouble playing the video. Every 1:50 minutes it stopped playing. I bought the app as well when the video would not work. I notified customer service and they were kind enough to respond promptly and they sent me another link to down load the software. I have not done so because I bought the app and my daughter doesn’t like it. I wish I knew about this when she was 5 years old and not so picky about graphics. (SMH) I would nevertheless recommend the product.
So far in the space of about a week, the special needs kids learnt the first set of tales and have begun to implement it into work. So early days but very promising. There is one child who usually has a delayed response to questions who is getting the answers before anyone else! Perhaps they could make some more of these stories for other parts of the curriculum which children struggle with!
I wanted to show the kids one story a day, but they were eager to see the new stories. They liked the characters, the stories and the 'game shows' at the end of each part. The stories give them a visual when recalling the trickier times tables. A great program!
The only way I was able to get my 9 years daughter to learn times Tavel.. she is very proud of herself too :)
Wonderful! I worked with my 7 and 9 (dyslexic) year old girls. Initially, I was a bit skeptical, but it quickly came together. They enjoy doing it so much and repeat the app for practice on their own. They love when I quiz them. Thanks for a fun executive program.